If you want to fly from London to Manila you have a wide range of airlines to choose from such as Air China, KLM, Malaysia Airlines, China Southern, China Eastern, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Qatar and many others. Airports offering the most flights to Manila would be London Heathrow and London Gatwick.
From UK Airports to Manila
Did You Know?
- 80% of all flights to Manila from London arrive after Mid day
- 1,920 seats are available per week on direct flights from London to Manila.
- The shortest direct flight between London, UK and Manila is 6687 miles.
- Only one airline operates between London, UK and Manila.
- The fastest direct flight from London, GB to Manila lasts 14 hours and 30 minutes.
- Philippine Airlines provides all the direct flights from London, GB to Manila.
- The smallest aircraft flying non-stop from London, UK to Manila is the Boeing 777-300 (384 seats).
|Moscow Sheremetyevo||from £139|
|Rome Da Vinci||from £142|
|Tel Aviv||from £172|
|Kuala Lumpur||from £304|
|Beijing Capital||from £330|
|Nairobi Jomo||from £344|
|Jakarta Soekarno||from £356|
|Shanghai Pudong International||from £359|
|Tokyo Narita||from £360|
|Abu Dhabi||from £1040|
|Beijing Capital||from £1069|
|New Delhi||from £1093|
|New York Newark||from £1248|
|Las Vegas||from £1262|